Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mike Lin design and renderings

I took the mike Lin two week long intensive graphic studio in Manhattan, Kansas the summer of 2010 and what a learning experience that was. There I improved my graphics tremendously. I learned all about rendering with markers, colored pencil, pen, pencil, pastel and art stick. I also re-learned how to draw and design in one and two point perspective. It now takes me only a couple of minutes to come up with 3-4 concept plans and once I pick out all my plant material, I am able to draft out and design a plan in just hours and also draw a perspective for in in the same amount of time.

This is a small plaza design using Le pen, copic markers and colored pencil. 2.5 hrs






This is a perspective to the design from above using the same mixed media. 3hrs
This is just a perspective for fun we did in the end. I was playing around with building shapes (Give me a break I'm a landscape designer not an architect) and window color. 3hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment